View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Sexually and Mentally frustrated. - 28-10-2015, 09:07 PM

Hello

I guess this isn't a first thread about these issues and won't be the last. Similarly to others in my position, I have never been with a woman, no relationships, no ONStands. Practically zero contact with women other than friendships (which are even more frustrating). At first I thought it is simply sexual tension that could be relieved by for example: masturbation(I guess it was until some point). However there wasn't much that helped. Masturbation helped for a couple of hours, stopping that awful feeling of pressure inside my head but then it came back. Now I don't even bother to fight it. I am constantly depressed, tired, frustrated and feeling like an useless piece of shit. The older I am getting, the more I think that I am some sort of a weirdo that will be alone till the rest of his life. It fucking hurts...

I don't have problems with approaching women (Doesn't work very well in clubs etc. where women will be approached for obvious reasons), I can talk to them, be funny yet never do anything to move forward in terms of sexuality. I've analysed my mistakes and it seems to me that women see the desperation that I have. I am needy, I have to admit that.

Lately I seemed to have a lot more luck than I've ever had in my life in terms of meeting women: http://www.puaforums.co.uk/beginners...ink-about.html
Yet the problem persists, I am needy, frustrated and mentally a wreck. I feel that I have a chance with this one yet I am lost. I don't know how to approach my problem, how to be more a man and less of a pussy.

Any advice would be welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to badum For This Useful Post:
kowalski (28-10-2015)