View Single Post
(#164)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-10-2014, 09:22 PM

Wow. I certainly never thought a little update for the first time in 2 months would cause such an explosion.

It's pretty clear no matter what I reply here that some folks won't like it, I could probably type the perfect response & still get flamed. Such is life.
Will split this into 3 posts so its not like an eye bleeding wall of death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk View Post
You know I'd have more respect for a creepy 'PUA' type guy who was a virgin and was trying to get girls than guys like you who think they're too good to chase girls.
I think you've either got the wrong impression of me, or I'm giving off the wrong impression. What makes you think I think I'm too good to chase girls? Not at all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
You need a rough plan or mindset:

I will go out every weekend and approach 12 girls and at least ask them for their number. I will also go out during the week unless I'm on a date or doing a proactive hobby. I will do X,Y & Z

If you really feel like dating isn't a big deal at all in your position maybe you're asexual.
I've tried the whole "going out for the pure sake of approaching & gaming" on at least 3 occasions & it doesn't work for me, simply because I find it fake & not real. On nights out I'd be prowling around the whole bar just looking for a girl to approach, and I'd feel like a dick, on edge and then totally beat myself up when nothing came of it; I was in the mindset of "approaching women - must get some kind of result". On that PUA bootcamp I did when you were forced to approach - it just felt wrong whereas once the instructors let us do our own thing it was so much better to talk to women as & when you felt like it, and one that you liked and weren't approaching for the pure sake of it, as a subset of a normal night out. It works for some - I know Nova & Stein have made a killing doing this, well done & fair play to them. But it's not for me and it never will be.

Dating shouldn't be a big deal though should it? It's a normal thing. I'm going to ignore being "in my position" which I'll come back to later. And I'm definitly not asexual - I still get aroused by attractive women & jerk off like everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
1) If you paid any attention you would see it is clear he avoids or at least doesn't do much in the way of girls. Speed dating doesn't count and neither does 'talking to girls'.

5 and 6) Yeah everybody, and I mean everybody, went through the phase of going out a lot and even trying out PUA behaviours, lines etc. Whilst we can argue about trying out PUA stuff, everybody needs to do the 'going out loads' phase.
Avoids? No. I talk to women as and when I'm out & about living my life, or at least try to. Yes - i do get nervous or chicken out at times & don't follow through, guilty as sin there. Doesn't do much in the way of girls? Yeah - thats true, I'll come back to that. I would think speed dating does count since the whole pont of it is to meet women.

Everybody did not certainly do this, I don't know anyone else off this forum who knows anything about PUA. All my close male friends - none of them did this. I can only think of 3 guys who were fairly player-esque and totally went up to girls and banged quite a few in years gone by, thats a small minority.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Phenom (21-10-2014)