View Single Post
(#361)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-07-2014, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
nova, why did you thank that? What did you read in there?
It was this part

Quote:
Originally Posted by top-hat View Post
I read an email from Adam Lyons or Sacha or some other pua yesterday who said to drastically cause a change in you, work on the weakest aspect of your game. I think that aspect is sexual escalation, as you said you're scared of coming off a perv, and I know from the past you haven't "pulled the trigger" when needed to. Maybe you should start going out with the sole intention on working on this part of your game.
This 'pulling the trigger' has for most of my life been a huge part of my problem in getting girls beyond the polite and friendly situation. For me realising that this was holding me back big time, and that I needed to make a concerted effort to change things, i.e. push those boundaries when the opportunities arise, has changed this situation for me a lot. I couldn't just carry on being passive about it, so some focus was needed, i.e I had to force myself to take risks when the opportunities arose, and a lot of the time it was awkard as fuck, and I messed up. But, with persistence, I changed my perception of what I could give myself permission to do.

Whether drastic change occurs, I guess that depends on the problem, and the realisation. By all means work on your weaknesses, but I would certainly stop short at going out with this as a 'sole intention'.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (14-07-2014)