View Single Post
(#123)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-05-2014, 01:31 AM

So lately I've not had anything to talk about on the "PUA" front. Not bothered writing up anything about my last few nights out as apart from some random interactions, I've sent more time on these nights just ejoying the night & being with friends to the point where I've completely "forgot" about approaching women.

I've also started loking into other things - reading, walking, meditating...as well as sorting out some basic life stuff at home; again, i feel a lot happier.

As I flick through this thread & I can't believe I forgot about this post. Ego, hiding who you really are, scared of what people think, trying to be more humble, openly admit to others I make mistakes, trying to be a bit more abundant about things, self love - all relevant.

Probably the most inpoertant post I've written and I'm beginnign to experience it again - how the heck did I lose sight of this from 9 months ago? So i've started doing this more, and I've stopped focusing on trying to chat up or flirt with woman and just talk to them. I realised that the better times I was having Aug-Oct when I wasn't "approaching".....in Mar-Apr thats what i was doing - going round places "llooking" for women to approach and if you read you'll see they were shit interactions.

So I'm taking a step back and just focuing on being "myself"....which at the moment doesn't invovle much flirtyness but more, erm...genuineness & listening to & taking more of an interest in other's convo's and lives & I'm beginning to feel a very small amount of comfort/peace which I like.

In trying to be more myself, I'm actually quite jittery and a bit more nervous - but I'm 100% self aware of it which is helping me then become more relaxed (I know that sentence doesn't make sense, but it does). My head the last week or so has been pretty calm which is alien to me & almost doesn't feel right; no noise or racing shite running through it Just relaxed calmness; maybe meditating, beach walking & other interests have helped.

I've also decided I'm going on a facebook self imposed ban for at least the next month, it really is just shite. Newsfeed full of stuff from people I barely tlak to, hardly know or folk i haven't spoken to in about 10 years; the people I'm closest to I barely interact with on there. I'm not enjoying it, it really is pish, and stupidly time consuming.

Last edited by BroadswordWSJ; 25-05-2014 at 02:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
kowalski (25-05-2014)