View Single Post
(#62)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-01-2014, 05:30 AM

This might explain things a lot better although you don't have to reade the whole post.

I'd always put it down to my lack of height & looks. Whilst it is true I'm a dwarf of a man and have average - below average looks, plenty of men the same as me get women, so whilst its related, its not really the problem. Besides i can't change therse things; be as well get on with it. Weirdly last few months i look in the mirror a lot and actually think I look pretty good, although maybe I'm just not photogenic, i never seem to look good in photos.

Main problems would be: lack of worthiness, lack of self confidence, lack of self esteem & lack of belief in myself. I've also realised lately probably lack of masculinity (I'm not portrayed as manly enough), and not expressing, or unsuccessfully rerpresenting sexual intent.

In the 5 months or so since I joined here I've made some small steps which I've recorded in this Field Report thread. Nothing major has happened, but I do feel a bit more confident and had some really good times. I've started reading "No more Mr. Nice Guy", I'm only about 40 pages into it but can already relate to some of the factors in it. The big problem is definitly lack of sexual intent, lacking an edge.