View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-07-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
I'd struggle to find 5-10 girls in a year I'm probably inrterested in, so far theres only really been 2 this year I've really liked.
I’ve heard this nonsense too many times before, and guess what? It’s always guys who don’t get laid who reel off this ‘I have high standards’ palaver. All you are doing, is protecting your ego. I bet you wouldn’t turn down a one night lay with an ‘average’ girl if she threw herself at you. I know I wouldn’t, especially if I hadn’t been laid in a while!

Quote:
You honestly think 38 is a low number?? if your saying it shoudl be higher then thats insane! So if I asked out say 50 women and get 1 response that wouild be good? Thats an insane amoutn of effort to get 1 successful result. May i ask of the high number (say 38 for example) you've interacted with in the last month, how many number/Kisses/sex/dates etc did you get from those? I'm not being arsey questioning this, I'd politely genuinly want to know.
What you find insane or effort, is only relative to your reality, and where does that leave you? With no girls.

Of the 38 girls I’d met in the past couple of months on the streets? I have maybe kissed 7 of them and laid 3. Go back a year, when I started this process? Of the 38 women I met in the same period, I got absolutely nothing. So, you might ask, why didn’t I just give in then? Well, I guess I just wanted it too much, especially as I had just turned 32 years of age. Now I’ve grown to really enjoy the company of different girls and am learning about myself, as well as starting to get a better picture of what I want from the girls in my life. Read about my journey here for an insight: http://www.puaforums.co.uk/field-rep...game-back.html

If you want high quality girls to be handed to you on a plate, then you’re gonna be sorely let down again and again. I used to be incredibly scared of girls and remained quite shy and nervous when talking to them until not all that long ago (now it seems like a lifetime away). I do however still struggle with the hotter girls, mainly as I still don’t feel worthy, so will have to carry on working at this if I want to change things. It’s not just going to happen overnight though.

The serious question you must now ask yourself is, are you genuinely taking the right course of action in order to change what you don’t like about your life… or are you just drifting along allowing your past to dictate your current self?

Quote:
I could give blueprint decoded a try also.
Do this. Then, go out.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Jynx-Manchester (04-07-2013), Lovefish (04-07-2013), maestro (15-07-2013)