View Single Post
(#38)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-04-2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostScript View Post
But would you be helping people though?

Can you pick and choose where you are deployed: no. You'll be an instrument of policy. An expensively trained and skilled instrument of policy. They're not going to have you hugging Panda's in a white UN jeep, they're going to have you on the ground helping influence a ruckus in some war torn shit hole, so they can manipulate the geopolitics of the region. Policy is not benign. Look at some of the suspicions around 911, look at some of the suspicions around Al Qaeda, look at the lack of WMD, look at how Gaddafi suddenly went from friend to foe, look how 10% world trade goes through Egypt (Suez). There is a pattern, and it's called: power and money.

I'm not being judgemental or having a go, I'm just saying think about it before you come back with your leg blown off, full of resentment about how they lied to you about what you were doing.

PS
wikipedia research derp use long words to add credibility derp derp

I don't think you really know what you're on about. Let me guess, you believe everything that Michael Moore and Reddit tell you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Wake up.

Here is the deal - you implied murdering innocents is wrong yet you are considering a career where there is a real possibility that you will be instructed to, or be part of the chain of command that issues instruction to, murder innocents in exchange for money.

You fucked up!

Peace,

kowalski
derp. Exactly the same as above. There's an obvious difference between 'murder' and then the accidental killing of innocent people in a war situation, that war itself being started with the intention of a freeing a population and saving countless lives. You should show more respect to the armed forces mate, I've met some of them, and they have more balls and dedication than anyone on here - get more women too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
haha i tried to join the RAF when i was younger

i duno if you heard but i used to work with one of the uk largest charities aswell...

and i always thought i was right!! sound similar
Lol don't tell me you failed? 25 press ups and 5 on the bleep test? Different league the RM mate.

Last edited by Mad_Fer_It; 16-04-2011 at 12:32 PM.