View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 21-03-2016, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Agreed.

You are being too gamey for me and I think some things you did might have been counterproductive but you didn't did anything strictly 'wrong', after all she kissed you.

I advise against negs. I'd have let her talk to me and talked back like a normal polite human. Doing this you get to know each other, which is important.

The whole time I was chatting the guy I'd have been striking the girl's thigh or holding her hand.

Nor would I have talked about kissing. I just kiss girls.

Peace,

kowalski
I did join her in conversation, I didn't really explain it well. Reading back, it sounds like I shut her down all the time! Which I didn't, it's not in my nature. She's a sought after girl in our social circle and she's kinda seen as 'mine' in a weird way. I don't want that, but my friend told me that's how they see us. I'm here to learn, not to defend every action and say 'fuck off' so thank you for this, I'll try that in future and work out my own congruent style. For a guy like me who's had very few girlfriends and experiences with girls, I considered this a win. Enjoy the small victories!
The Following User Says Thank You to The Omm For This Useful Post:
kowalski (21-03-2016)