View Single Post
(#4)
Old
New User

Default 18-03-2016, 11:36 AM

Dear kowalski,
i don't understand the point of your post: did you read what i wrote, did you understand?

I quote myself :
Quote:
I don't try to get the number of the girl, i try to enjoy and get to know the girl. i'm asking why the girls never reply to text message, if they reply is just something short and brief. This happen even if the interaction is solid; it does not happen just to me and just with woman. It seems that is impossible to have a normal interaction with a british guy too, with a man, with colleague from work or people that do sport with you. And this happen to a lot of people not british that i know.

So what is the point of your post: you are giving no contribution. I don't have time to waste and i'm not here to argue with you. I was trying to understand the social dynimics in Uk. At least astroboy tried to say something: the flake and the rebound effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Furthermore, I'll gamble that (and am unlikely to believe any denial) - You are asking for the number before you really have to part.
. Ok carry on with your gamble...wizard

Quote:
If you must ask girls for their number, it should be an afterthought when her friends are dragging her away - Hey, wait! Wait! Give me your number.
Oh my god, this sound so needy and desperate

Quote:
Also, probs. not best to suggest English are shallow whilst asking English people to help you. Look up some stats on multiculturalism before saying ignorant stuff like - English stick to their own. Lol. If you want to talk about a nation with a racism issue, take a long hard look at your home nation first. Or the one I'm in now!
. AGAIN, try to read and understand:

quote myself
Quote:
Is it because the people prefer to talk and interact between english and not with foreign?
I said prefer and it is a question!!! Is it difficoult?

I Never said a "nation with a racism issue".
adios