View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Seduction style in England - 06-03-2016, 09:04 PM

Hi i'm new into this forum and i'm here because i'm curious and i would like to ask you few question about the social dynamics and the seduction style in England. As so far, i'm not really understanding it. I'm italian and i'm not used to some kind of behaviour. it seems that here something is different, that i miss a piece of the puzzle so i can't logically understand what is happening, some of the behaviour.

1)WHat is the secret with the english woman? It seems that they never reply to message, why?

After a solid interaction with all the basic element of the game (comfort, rapport, attraction kino, emotion, clear IOI from them) we exchange the number, i text them and No reply or just a quick reply of 2-3 words (1 message and then she disappear)

NìIt is not clear why they do that and the game was solid. Is it because the people prefer to talk and interact between english and not with foreign?

I have tried to practice a normal chat game, but it has never gone so far (max 1-2 message). Therefore i have tried to invite them after 1 or 2 message. Same result : no reply.

From what i can see here it seems that people use a very sexually direct style in the message. (i saw a post a guy was writing to a girl i+u=69) I never do it, it is out of our mentality in italy. the girl will react badly.

It could be that? does it work this kind of style?
I know that some friend, est european girl received these kind of message from british guy and they were shocked.
WHat kind of message and style the british girl appreciate?

2) where do you normally meet the girls in real life (opening set in day game night game) or with dating app (pof tinder)?

I know a lot of people use online dating app, does it work?
i'm not an expert (i prefer the normal real game face to face), for what i saw it seemed just a wast of time (texting 100 girls, 10 replies, only 1-2 carry on for more then 5 message and then you don't meet anyone..)!

thanks for your advise!