Thread: Girls gone cold
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Girls gone cold - 21-02-2016, 06:47 PM

I'll try keep this short. I have been seeing a girl for 4-5 months and had not become official even though we practically were in a relationship. I wasnt super keen at the start but i stuck at it even with my doubts and realised she is a cool attractive and smart girl! However in this time she never made an effort to integrate with my friends and family and I haven't met her best friend once. Plus we would only catch up 1-2 times a week tops. I was getting really frustrated and was losing faith.

Over the last 2-3 weeks a girl I really really liked about 12 months ago started sending me snap chats, then started txting me and eventually we caught up for coffee. It went well but I didn't come on strong as I felt guilty as I was obviously in a semi serious relationship.

While my other relationship was slowing fading I decided to catch up with the other girl again. She was showing lots of signs (replied fast to my txts, would msg me on Friday/Saturday night asking if I'm out and to come for a dance/drink) so I went to her house during the day, brought some smoothies and had (what I thought) was a good time. It only a quick visit, didn't want to overstay my welcome.

However she has now gone cold turkey on me and my other relationship has all but ended. I'm not too worried about the girl I was dating but more about the girl I caught up with twice. I feel like now I'm ready to chase properly she has lost interest. I didn't change my txts or my get needy. Maybe she got confused and thought I was a player or couldn't read my mixed signals? Maybe she just lost interest after the second catch up?

I want to catch up again (and show me interest as I'm now single) but the txt replies are slow and I think maybe coming in strong now be a bad idea.

Also during this time I was made redundant. I'm not stressed about this and I've never had trouble find working. I'm a professional with good education and skills but maybe this could have worked against me?

Any advice on why she is cold and what to do? Cheers