View Single Post
(#14)
Old
New User

Default 19-02-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop collision View Post
No, it's both. One of my big problems is not having anything to say. I simply just can't think. I've had wing men that can talk the hind legs off a donkey, and they always seem to do really well for themselves.

I heard a theory once that all a conversation is made out of is "I statements and you questions" I think it was from a guy called Juggler. and one should just learn to balance between the two.

I've also had a wing man from France who could barely speak english. All he would do was stand there and ask question after question. Like some sort of crazy interrogation. He did alright for himself.

What do you think is your main problem? are you standing there with nothing to say or what you are saying is just boring?
Your friend seems to be breaking a lot of rules and still doing OK, although you can get away with a lot of bad game if you're foreign/exotic or extremely good looking.

I think I stand around without saying much, or when I do speak they tend to give 1-word responses so it's hard to engage them.