View Single Post
(#207)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM

I ended my long dry spell last week. It was a girl from South Korea, we had met the week before.
It went a bit like this:
I asked her to meet me in Canary Wharf (close to where I live).
Took her for coffee
20 minutes later lead towards a bar (close to my place).
On the way to bar admire the view on the thames at night, feel it's on so kiss her.
Tell her there is beer in my fridge so we skip the bar.
Make out with her on my sofa, get her in bed but she won't go the full way, her friend will worry if she comes back late.
See her a couple of days later, she puts up a lot of resistance but I push past it and we both enjoy sex.

She's going back to South Korea and asks if I want to keep in touch. She might come back for a scholarship.
I tell her I'm not looking for anything serious and im seeing other girls. She says it's fine (I think she knew all along, I didn't hide anything).

Other girls.
Argie girl - timer waster.

I've also seen the Tawainse girl for a 2nd date and we kissed again, we were going to go back to mine but it was late. (It seems on with her).

Met the Italian girl again, I actually didn't recognise her (I thought who is that hot girl). Went for coffee, seems on but im not so sure.

Turkish girl wanted to see me friday but I told her no as I was too shagged out (okay didn't say that but I did turn her down).

Off for a mountain bike ride this weekend, looking forwards to the break.
Longer term I'm not sure I'll be able to stick at my job, maybe if I can do it remotely.
(I'm normally more reflective than this, but I thought I'd post this anyway)

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle