View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-01-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Unless there's a good reason not to, I start being physical with girls straight away and reasonably intimately. An example good reason not to: That guy might be her boyfriend. But as soon as I've got that out of the way, there's physical contact.

Why?

1. In order to sex her you are going to have to touch her eventually. Here is a graph showing awkwardness of touching the girl for the first time related to the amount of time you have been talking to her...

There's 0 awkwardness if you start straight away!

2. There's no ambiguity. The girl knows that you are interested in her sexually and you know that she is receptive to that. When you are chatting, even if being flirty, there's ambiguity... you aren't sure if she's receptive to you physically.

3. Action trumps intent. Intent is gay, not the hallmark of a man "I intended to!", lol. Just what is it that you intend to do? Actually do that then.

4. To turn you both on.
I have a first date this evening with a lovely looking chef lady. It'll be the first time we meet.

I'm going to apply the data from this extremely complex graph throughout our evening.

You can't win if you don't play