View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default Any tips for my Facebook game guys - 01-11-2009, 11:47 PM

Im fairly new to Pua so here is basicly me naturally plus a little i read on fb game. any pointers are appreciated... I've known this person a while but only started flirting recently. she seems interested but a cock tease... im 18 shes 25 and i would say HB8.5 here is the convo so far...

She opened me with a poke;

Me: Oi who you think you are poking me! x
37 minutes ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Her: Ha! I shall poke you if and when I like young man! x
40 minutes ago

Me: Hmmm... Thats rude did your parents not teach you manners? :P x
39 minutes ago · Delete

Her: Yes they said if people poke you - smack them! But since I can't do that until I see you - I'll just have to poke you back! x
29 minutes ago

Me: Ahhh we have a feisty one here! Do you think you can take me like?! Bring it! x
19 minutes ago · Delete

Her: Course I can little boy - I'd kick your ass. Ask Scott or Tony on nights; they know! Rest of team left since they missed me so much! x
15 minutes ago

Me: Haha little boy? Hang on a second... Last time i checked you where how tall? :P Plus I'm saying they left because they where finally free from you bullying them into being your friends! x
10 minutes ago · Delete

Her: HA! The cheek of it! I inspired them to leave and they just missed me too much more like! Size is not everything Dave, it's what you can do with it - I'm sure you have heard that line before?!!!!! But in this instance it's true (not always mind so you still need to worry about your 'size!') I might not be the biggest, but I use my size to great effect and would kick your ass any day of the week! x
7 minutes ago

Me: Oh thats why they put their notice in before you actually left? haha :P

And as for size you'd love to think size didn't matter (In the me kicking your ass sense...) But unfortunately you lack it

oh and your comment was below the belt! literally... however its okay because I'm totally comfortable with my 'size' :P x
2 seconds ago

she just replied as I'm typing this:

Her: Keep telling yourself that Little Dave! I'm off to sleep - sort a night in soon, but give me warning please so I haven't already eaten! Night hun xx

I'd say thats gonna be a full close as she's basically said in the last one sort out a night in for pizza and booze but give her notice as i asked her over a couple of nights ago and she had eaten and it was getting late...

So what can i improve? Is this good or should i find a new approach? cheers for help in advance.

Much Love

.db x.