View Single Post
(#205)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-01-2016, 11:09 PM

An update for 2016.

I met the girl in Bratislava again when I went back. I like her and she likes me but we live a long way apart. She's learning English so sometimes I help her out. I told her about Spam and she playfully misheard it as Sperm... (If feels so much fun to be with a pretty girl being naughty). We're still in contact, she might come to London in the spring.

So since then...
Met an Argentine girl, escalated pretty quickly, hugging and went for a kiss. She had to go back to her hostel.

I made out with a Chinese girl on an instant date 20 minutes after meeting her or so. I probably pushed the boat too far.
But that's fine, after 37 years of not trying, I don't mind pushing things too far.

The week after Chinese girl I meet a beautiful Italian lady and we spend much of Sunday together.
I decided not to push too hard with her (I'd say this is calibration (sorry for PUA lingo)).
She's went back home of Xmas so I might see her again in a week or two.

Was chatting with Argie girl and we both said we'd be in Berlin after Xmas. I said maybe we'd meet, maybe we wouldn't.
If I'm honest I was mainly going there to see her.

When I was in Berlin (for 5 days), it became clear I wouldn't meet argie girl so I had to make the most of it.
On my 2nd day I decided to try day game but ended up walking around the same part of town for a few hours and felt very low.

Back in my room I started to reflect on my mood. ( I think the great thing about travelling and being solo is you have time to reflect).
I found this really good article:
How to deal with the feelings of loneliness brought on by anxiety - Calm and Courageous

It made me think we all need real social connections. Whatsapp, Facebook, this forum is no substitute for that.
I decided to make a plan for the following day, to visit various museums & go on a tour of a WW2 underground shelter (was amazing btw) .
I also planned to go to a couch-surfing meeting that evening.

I did all those things and had a wonderful day.
The following day was NYE and I went to another couch-surfing event. I met a really cool English guy and some other semi-cool people.
We watched the fireworks being set-off in every street in Berlin was so amazing.

I came back to London and met up a mate and did a little DG on Sat (anything in moderation is okay).
I spoke to 3 girls and got 2 numbers.

Sunday:
I've had two pretty 25 year old Spanish couch-surfers staying at mine, they cooked me nice food.
Later I met the Taiwanese girl and we kissed at the end (not tongues, I am saving it for the bedroom).
We discussed meeting next weekend. I think she's going to break my dry spell lads. (I love setting myself up for a fall! )

2016 is going to be an amazing year.

PS another observation. I am now of the opinion the stronger the emotions in life you're having the more authentic life you're living. I want the highs and I accept I'll also have the lows. The key is knowing I don't have to attach myself to these.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 03-01-2016 at 11:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (04-01-2016)