Thread: rejection
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starship Legend Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Default 28-12-2015, 01:56 PM

This is the video I watched, this type of rejection. When she just doesn't want to talk.

I always use indirect openers. There is less pressure on her and me.

I've heard loads of people complaining when they meet someone who is; too quite or socially awkward.

Laughing at her, as if what she just said is funny. Is not that bad. acting like her response is just surprising and different. Is not rude, my emotional state is light hearted. I have never been aggressive towards her or any other girl.

The problem is, if I don't blame her I blame myself. I will start thinking it's my fault. Maybe I have been rejected because there is issues with my appearance. Which will in turn cause me to not approach any other girl, until I fix this fictional problem. Which never happens, because it doesn't exist.

I've met loads of wing men from a different forum, and the truth is, I honestly believe the reason they turn up for one night and then disappear forever. Is because they blame themselves for the fact she didn't want to talk.