View Single Post
(#40)
Old

Default 21-12-2015, 07:23 PM

out with Ajay. warmed up after a few approaches (and beer!), 3 hot girls at bar, before I could think I went up to one and said do you think my Christmas jumper is too Christmassy (yeah I know) then spot they are posing for club photographer, one said something then turned back to mates. Ajay does a few warmups, going up to a cute girl and telling her she looks good, gets good response.

in next place, girl giving me the eye, grab her hand and dance she clenches mine asks my name, I still feel awkward, number close her, after few mins of grinding I go in for kiss she pulls back. Chat for bit then leave her. Get number of girl in smoking area.

At last bar, we were doing well, chatting to bar maids first, we'd been there earlier so they knew our names. In smoking area, Adam opens 2 girls, I chat to her older mate, but about generic boring stuff and I find it hard to spice it up.

I Approach group of 7 girls, saying so do they like my jumpers Christmas lights, good response, I ask why their out, mates birthday, she asks me to guess age, I say high or low but the. 25, she beams, comes over and hugs me, I laugh and say I need to guess girls ages more often.

Long story short I end up snogging the cute blonde one 27, later after dancing with her then leaving, chatting to more girls outside, she comes outside gets near to me so breakaway to her.

I still feel a lot of what I do is just luck. Although, I feel approaching bigger groups is now much easier than 12 months prior. I used to think that girls in big groups are always having the time of their lives and any interruptions are not welcome but most seem to love it.

Last edited by DaveM2015; 21-12-2015 at 07:33 PM.