View Single Post
(#37)
Old

Default 22-11-2015, 07:26 PM

Cardiff Lay Report

Started off a bit stifled, I'm out with Ajay whose more proactive, opening quite a few early on. He opens a 2 cute seated girls (although 19 lol) I join, we're both sitting, talk for a bit but in my head about age and the fact we're sitting not standing 'ready to leave' but I think overanalysing

Chat to few girls in smoking area, ajays winding up one of the Romanian sellers trying to sell us flowers, feeling more warmed up.

Chat to a couple of 2 sets inside Ajay pulls a cutie to the dance floor. I ask 2 girls for advice on where next and she seems keen and is holding my hand with entwined fingers, I number close her, it feels like I could snog her and we've only been talking a minute. We go to floor but her (slightly large) mate seems off put by us and we eventually leave.

In Pryzm (nee Oceana lol) lots of approaches I was paranoid about being too old (32) but there's a big mixture. In smoking area chatting to a 35yo blonde, I number close, long story short we go to gay bar (!) with her as she has some gay guy mates inside she wants to see. I snog her a lot on the floor and eventually pull her back to my room.

At one point I think she might've been up for threesome but I think she had social pressure from her guy mates. First time in a gay bar, surprising ratio of straight fit women...

Last edited by DaveM2015; 22-11-2015 at 07:31 PM.