Thread: Opening
View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 10-12-2008, 08:10 PM

With this time of year, christmas shopping is a great way to open; especially since I could probably do with the help.

I intend to spend plenty of time at Meadowhall in Sheffield asking for present advice and such.

Normally though, my openers aren't really opinion openers or anything; usually just witty negs or generally alpha-male cockiness. In some cases, this works a charm, and you can normally tell who it will work on as you walk up to a set.

Anything from songs, comedies and such can be used. My current favourite, a line from a new Nickelback song:
*If a girl has a drink in hand and has the drink at her mouth, wait until she lowers her drink and then use your finger underneath the glass to slowly raise it back up. As she looks at you puzzled, just lean in towards her and whisper*

"You look so much cuter with something in your mouth"

*and then start to walk off... *

They usually giggle and start light kino of somekind by like a light slap on the arm or pull you back towards them. Not had a bad reply to this one yet, though as said, I only use it on the type of targets I believe it will work on before-hand.