View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-11-2015, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badum View Post
I always was a very logical guy who wanted to have everything planned out. Today however i did something in a completely opposite way. I was walking back to a bus stop in the city centre. A thought popped into my head. "I always wanted an ear piercing". As i searched for a local piercing salon i spotted 3 girls walking in my direction. I remembered what you said: "talk to a shitload of girls". I stopped them and asked for an opinion. I gotta admit that my heart was pumping like crazy at that point. They said that i should do it, we had a laugh. After that i felt crazy confident! 10 minutes later i had my piercing done. In fact it was one of the weirdest yet exciting things i did. I dont know if its going to help me to get through my problems. It definitely showed me that i am in more control over my negative emotions (fear, anxiety and overpussyness". I gotta start somewhere right?
Yes you have to start somewhere. You've realised you can't plan human interactions. You've realised you need to overcome fear and take action. You've realised there are rewards from doing this. You've realised problems in the past can't stop you taking action in the present and changing things.

It's a good start definitely.

Can't live with them, can't live with them