View Single Post
(#201)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-11-2015, 10:13 AM

I suppose a little update is due.

My last lay was the American girl in 2012 (yes 3 years ago) and I met her online.

I read somewhere if you have more than 3 priorities you have none.
My first priority is to play the field, to fuck women.

My view has changed massively in the last 12 months.
When I first read the game back in December 2010 I quickly got into the whole night-game thing.
This is what the game was promoting and people like RSD. I generally hated it.

Nightgame:
A bar is all about being with your mates and having a laugh and having a drink.
Alcohol is great for having fun but terrible if you're trying to learn new behaviours (ie picking up girls)

Daygame:
You don't need to drink to talk to girls in the street in fact it's considered normal.
Because you're not drinking you can observe your emotions.

So I started day-game last year and I felt massive improvements.
So far this year, I turned 37. I have made out with more women than in all the previous 36 years put together.
There are improvements. Not just this but I am more confident and know my mind better.

The last month or so...

My mate went to Slovakia for a month or two (multi-lingual type and wants to improve his Slovakian).
I asked my work if I could work remotely for a week in Slovakia, my boss said ok.

So I went. On the Saturday I was walking around loads as my mate was doing other stuff.
I honestly felt like it was a bit quiet and shit and I wasn't going to speak to any girls.

Later than night I met my mate and we had a nice pub meal and 3 pints. I haven't really been drunk in a year but tonight was going to be a blast.
We ended up in a nightclub dancing until 3am doing crazy dance moves (probably my best night out this year).
At one point a fat girl pushed me into her fit friend. I held her and danced a little bit with her (thanks Ceroc days).
She asked me my age, I said guess, (girls generally say I look early 30's, as I handsome man), I said 37 and I think she's shocked.
Anyway I snog her on the dance floor (thanks day game) and she nearly sucks my face off. I didn't think she was that drunk but later in the night she collapsed and her mate led her out.

The next day I met a 19 year old girl I matched off Tinder. She was fucking nuts, at one point I asked her if she had been tied up before. I liked her and kissed her in the lift.
The following week I worked. The women in Slovakia are fucking amazing, I've never seen so many sexy women. They are feminine and in shape. A world apart from the masculine and overweight women of the west.
I met the 19 year old again later in the week, she had already had half a bottle of wine. She was fucking nuts trying to make me smoke, As we were sitting I was holding her ass and I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her.
She told me her dad was an ass hole and we spoke about fucking on the balcony. I told her were were leaving. We left. I was trying to walk her to my apartment and she knew it. She walked off to another bar and I said I'm not going I have to work tomorrow.
She said 'bye' and walked in. I didn't follow and I didn't see her again.

This bit is important:
On the last Sunday I was there I felt like shit. My mate had gone to Austria and I was alone and I felt I hadn't met enough women though day game.
I was walking around town in the morning before and went to the castle, I saw a girl with a camera and I should have spoken to her as she gave me a glance.

I went to McDonalds and have a greasy burger. I felt low and shit, but I knew intellectually there was nothing stopping me from approaching women and I was aware my emotions could change very quickly (
This is real beauty of day game compared to a bar when you're drunk. When you're drunk and in a bad mood, there is no way you're mood is going to flip to a positive one).
I set myself a goal of talking with at least 2 women in the shopping centre before I left. In the end I spoke to 3 and 6 in total in the space of an hour.

1st girl:
So went to a shopping centre and asked a girl if she spoke English, she said no, I ignored her and asked her the time and she told me.

2nd girl:
Tall blonde in shopping centre, went direct, said said good bye and waved at me. I was feeling shaky, like I wanted to escape the shopping mall.

3rd girl
Went direct, her english was bad but I kept her there for a bit even though it felt awkward.

4th girl
Got on bus to leave shopping mall as I got off went direct, she said thx and walked off.

5th girl
I trailed a girl and asked if I could walk with her, she looked a bit weirded out and I clarified I thought she was cute. She was dutch and worked at the embassy. I got bored of trailing so told her to stop, she couldn't so I said bye.

6th girl.
Saw a petite blonde across the road. Followed and ran and stopped her. It and she was beautiful. I don't remember the detail but it all came together.
It's such a quiet place compared to London I saw a couple of guys stop and just look in my peripheral vision. I felt a little scared and vulnerable, that's why it worked.
She suggested we go for coffee we did. As we sat and talked out heads were close and we had amazing eye contact.

She had to go to church, she offered I go in with her but I said no. I took her number. We've been chatting a lot of whatsapp and I'm going back to Bratislava in 2 weeks. We should meet, if we don't I'll still enjoy myself.

So that's a snapshot of my life now.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 07-11-2015 at 10:30 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
Danny (07-11-2015), Serendipity (07-11-2015)