View Single Post
(#35)
Old

Default 06-11-2015, 10:53 PM

From now on I'm going to try and post less waffle and more meaningful shorter updates.

Last night, works do in Cardiff (Friday's off), On way to meet them in a bar I do a few warm ups to get sociable. Ask girl if she knows where bar is, chat for bit. Do same to a guy texting.

Our groups big, I'm new, there's a stunner in the group who the guys are grouping around. I chat to the guys, then girls, fag break, chat to the girl outside, she broke up with fella 3 months back, I number close her, she works in a different building so not bad.

In another bar with the group, I spot 2 set at end of bar, go in, ask where's good to go later, chat for bit they seem fun but husbands arrive chat briefly then back

See 2 girls and guy in booth ask guy same question, the girl seems animated chats then I go. End up snogging Julie (the cute works girl 26). I know work stuff is cheating but it felt good and a step up in my personal journey and confidence. I'm still fronting confidence a bit and don't feel truly authentic yet so want to make this more part of who I am.

Last edited by DaveM2015; 07-11-2015 at 09:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveM2015 For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (07-11-2015)