View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-10-2015, 10:02 PM

You might find this hard to realise, but this level of frustration can be a very good thing. The people who are this level of pissed off about their situation with women are generally the ones with enough negative drive to get somewhere. Use it. It's the half arsers, armchair experts and 'I'll do something eventually' type people who are fucked.

It's contingent on a large amount of effort on your part though.

The main thing you need to do is go out and talk to girls. A fuckload. Probably what might even seem like an unreasonable amount to you. Accept the fact that you aren't good yet and that you might not be for a good while. Accept the fact that you don't know shit and can't properly assess the situation without actually experiencing it. Be humble about what you're doing. Other people might be better or more comfortable than you, but embrace the fact that you're the one who's putting work in.

Stop complaining. You can think it put don't indulge in saying it. Ask for advice but don't feel like you are owed help. Your situation is as it is and no form of god or karma is going to set it right. That's for you to do.

Make sure your shit is right in other parts of your life. Eat well. Read. Keep your mind straight. Work out.

It will probably take a few years to get to the point where all that frustration is totally behind you. Accept that too. But do all the above and stick to it, and it'll work out fine.

Now go get on with it.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (29-10-2015), Danny (07-11-2015), drop collision (18-12-2015), kowalski (28-10-2015)