View Single Post
(#33)
Old

Default 17-10-2015, 11:33 AM

Lay report

Went out with Agape from the forum again in Bristol, great night, highs and lows then highs again lol

We go out at 7 chatting in smoking area I'm massively stifled from working, need to get in zone. Go to revs get chatting to birds smoking area big group in works night (everyone tonight is in works night random) agapes doing well I'm still stifled chatting around table to birds my conversations drying up and I'm struggling, he's still going, do I stay try another set panic, go to loo come back lol

We end up chatting to a few different birds in smoking area get warmed up nicely, next place chatting to these 2 girls, it's going well I snog one of them and swap number, earlier I asked how good a kisser she is out of 10 she says she doesn't know but says is a good shagger blimey, me and agape go to 90s cheese place as a girl I number closed earlier is in there. Crowd is older 30s 40s there's some cute birds about and many desparate diverocees lol my value feels increased, can feel women checking us out.

Chat to cute blonde at bar, she's a fresher, 30, with her 18 year course mates! Kinoing at bar, we end up snogging. She wonders off, I think she's gone home and no reception in here. Chatting to this older bird 40 ok but agape says don't do it ha I end up snogging her. The blonde comes back later and sees me with her doh an hour later a massively delayed text from cute blonde comes in, am I still in here grrr

Later I see her but she's Cold when dancing the older bird is now snogging some old guy, me and agape dancing with some cute girls but it's going nowhere and now 3am

My moods lower despite initial success, we go back to previous bar, the two girls are still in there with a group of guys around them, debs has tried to call me twice. I'm now horny and in rampage, we plough in agape gets the cute brunette, goes in hard, she's liking it, the guys wonder off. The girl I'm with is dirty, we're snogging and she's saying she wants my cock ha, apparently she's a fetish modeller or something.

I say to all go back to mine for party at daves they come too, long story short I fuck debs in my room, agape fucks the other on my sofa bed, agapes bird has a long term boyfriend but clearly this isn't an issue. The girl I'm with is cock hungry it's funny. Afterwards she confesses she has fucked her mate who's in with agape and Likes occasional pussy.

At some point she says we should get them in here to join us, I'm not sure if she's serious, it's late I'm in a bad state and we don't. Overall random night out, certainly an eye opener

Last edited by DaveM2015; 17-10-2015 at 03:12 PM.