View Single Post
(#31)
Old

Default 13-10-2015, 07:36 PM

Recently I met up with Agape from the forum, for a Friday night in Cardiff. It was a good night, agapes a sound guy, it's amazing how many more approaches you do when your with a wing compared to usual mates.

Agreed to meet at 8pm at Cardiff 'Spoons (rugby night so crazy everywhere). I couldn't find him but see 2 cute girls by the stairs, walk up and ask if they've seen my mate whose bald with a beard, they haven't, I ask why they aren't watching rugby, chat for but but I feel stifled so leave.

Phone signals crap so watch game for 10 mins, go to bar to get pint next to these 2 girls, I smile at them then order, they ask if I know whose playing, I rib them for not being true Welsh, we chat for a few mins in still a bit stifled but should've got number.

I spot agape, have smoke/natter about shit/women etc I ask girl where's good to go tonight she's not from here but seems quite helpful.

Next bar, get drinks then outside for smoke, get chatting to girls, one cute one one alright but older, they are liking the chat, after about 15 the cute ones fella comes back from bar great lol get chatting actually a sound guy and end up talking for a while as he wants to setup own Ltd company and go contracting (which I've just done).

Agapes having a chat to 2 girls the other side of smoking section, one is hot, the other not bad, he intros me and it's going well, one of the girls offers to get us all drinks. We end up all drinking in another 2 places. agapes hand in hand with the hot blonde I'm chatting and kinoing the brunette.

Long story short, the hot blonde is married (ring on finger) definitely was loving it, (we were half our cab ride home so logistics), Hannah had new boyfriend of few months I reckon if pushed it wouldn't have mattered, when I got drinks mid night was chatting to a girl at the bar and she bought me a vodka shot which we downed when went back Han was ribbing me saying i see you've got a new favourite girl, they went home about 1.

Fun night but should've sacked the girls off sooner. Also, we both agreed drank too much so by 130 was too tanked up to chat properly.

We went to a few other places till 4 more approaches quite hazy, less drink the next time!

Last edited by DaveM2015; 13-10-2015 at 07:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveM2015 For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (14-10-2015)