View Single Post
(#96)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-10-2015, 10:59 PM

As a couple of you guys know, I did some training on the weekend. Paid a bit of money, but I believe it is money well spent (I'll write up a full report later). Today was the first session back since then and it went well...

I did 10 approaches, the first of which was a girl waiting for her friend, thought I'd give her a compliment as I was on my way to my mate. I started to eject but she said something and we kept chatting for a bit.

The second was this lovely little Scottish girl, it was quite a short conversation, she seemed like she wanted to leave but I probably could've kept going.

Finally after an approach where the girl blew me out and said in a deep Russian accent "what you want". I hit the jackpot. I spoke to this girl for quite a while, it was all going well until she said she was engaged. Ah well, still got her number as she was a lovely girl.

The next one of significance was another with a boyfriend. Her body language said she wanted it, but last minute said no. Very sexual interaction.

I had a lovely chat with a Swedish stunner on her way to pick up her friend at Heathrow, I was starting to run out of things to say with this one. Just couldn't keep myself on the ball.

Finally I got a number off a Posh South West London girl. The conversation wasn't on point, she was quite a shy girl. But we got there in the end.

I think what I need to work on is slowing down a bit in the beginning and teasing a bit more, towards the second half I was speaking too quickly and the chat was a bit bland. Note: I'm doing the model correctly and it is paying off. I will work on the above over the next couple of sessions and see where I'm at.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
DaveM2015 (04-10-2015)