View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-09-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Hang on a minute!

I did mention being away from friends and family and not being fluent, but that isn't the cause of my bad times. To re-list what actually happened - my girl left, someone stole a significant sum of money and a neighbour has a vendetta against me (which also includes stealing my post, egging my door, etc., it's a real ballache). Top-hat (obviously by mistake) said they were all my choices (except the neighbour), but they definitely weren't.

Being away from support and not being able to express myself fluently on certain topics aren't causes of my bad times. I mentioned them as they are factors relative to how you recover from bad times, how you put yourself back in a good mood. That without them around what do you do?

And, for me, the most common thing I do is go outside and talk to someone. Generally, I find the immediacy of certain activities leaves no room for another me. Chatting to someone is a good example. The first time something upset me just minutes before a guest arrived I thought I'd be a mess... how could I welcome them to my home like this? But the doorbell rang triggering me, much like Pavlov's tortured dogs, to fetch my keys and forget whatever I was thinking about before. Table tennis, the ball travels too fast. Also, I couldn't mourn the recent, horrific deaths of everyone I'd ever loved and play table tennis simultaneously, or whichever sport that requires near constant engagement.

Peace,

kowalski
Apologies. My bad. What I meant was more living arrangements. You've chosen to go out to Spain.

I like this thread though. The idea is right

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
kowalski (29-09-2015)