View Single Post
(#94)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-09-2015, 01:48 PM

These are decisions you've made. Besides the coppers, you knew this before doing it. Maybe it is an age thing or maybe it is me personally. My issues that I've stated are just life issues. I'm not some depressed kid crying every night because his life isn't going as planned and I'm sure you're the same.

What I mean by sabotage, is I will go up to a girl and by habit I will just exit the interaction. This does not happen all the time, but generally during the first few. It is something I need to force myself out of. I don't know why, all I know is it happens occasionally.

I have scrapped ACTA. It's similar to alphabet (gives you a topic to talk about).

Maybe this is denial, but I think all this thinking will be more of a hindrance. It is good to think about it sometimes. But to prevent me thinking about it all the time, maybe it is better to just let it go and not think about it. My game is full of ups and downs. I've stated here previously, I use this forum usually during my downs.

But I suppose we all do that, instead of thinking about all the problems in our lives, we choose to either look passed them and look forward or look at them, create a plan of action and move forward with that.

"But denial also has its benefits. "
Seems like you're attacking me, but I'll put my 2 cents: You are right, it all makes logical sense. But don't use some snidey comment to give a point, give me food for thought, give me anything but a silly comment...or maybe I'm reading it incorrectly?

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK