View Single Post
(#93)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-09-2015, 10:03 AM

It's funny, I stopped posting my daygame stuff and started only posting when I was getting laid. Honestly, without daygame, I would not have gotten laid. Daygame gave me a confidence that I had not had before. And this was after I got over the running out of things to say. I only post my problems and major successes here. You can see through my writing style on my journal, I put very little effort. But only do with a problem or success.

Sadly, I was/am going through that again. But that is because I lost confidence, due to not doing enough, or some other aspect of my life had affected me. I will admit I should be alot better than I am now and I shouldn't be sabotaging myself by exiting conversations so soon or doing pointless warmups.

As I stated previously. Due to not doing enough and losing confidence I started doing warmups again. I made the decision to go back to the basics. This I think has been successful.

In do have fun, maybe not currently. But I have had fun. And it all started from Daygame. I would get one piece of success, that would make me confident in other areas of my life. Like getting my first job preparing for an exam and dealing with issues with people. I'm not saying I rely on women to get happiness, but success is still success. If I passed an exam it would help me with women. It is all about the overall mood.

The difference between me now and me in university when I was getting laid is a few things:
- Having my friends around me
- Having a hobby (American Football)
- Going to the gym
- My Daygame
- Getting laid once a month

I hate to blame it on any specific thing but I think the reason I've been in a rut for so long is because:
- Moving back to Luton
- Living with parents (lacking independence)
- Not having a friend base here
- Wasting at least 3 hours of my day travelling to and from work (= lack of sleep)
- Breaking my wrist
- Not being able to work out for a year

Maybe I am mad for continuing to daygame instead of working on my career, but I can't think of a better way to chat to birds whilst saving money. From having success earlier this year and on off throughout the year, it is the only way to move forward. I've also not posted alot of my stuff on here. This year I've been laid 4 times nearly 5 (nearly had one in the toilet). Probably about 15 dates. This is all from living at home and doing stuff away from home.

Now to change my sistuation I have decided to:
- Stop being stuck in a rut and actually try with birds again
- Move out and to London (be that through this job or through another, all my friends are in London, independence and somewhere to bring birds back)
- Search for a new job in London (so I can get a good nights kip and travel to work)
- Started going to the gym for 2 weeks now(keep me energised and stress free throughout the day).

I have started all of this in the last month, I know I've been riding on the line. How can I chat to birds when I'm annoyed.

I enjoyed reading the alphabet post, I think the issue is more that I sabotage myself. But this is a good way to start.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK