View Single Post
(#92)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-09-2015, 10:18 PM

The thing about Daygame is it can be work. I'm not going to deny that. I restarted this journal again when I had stopped going out with people. Mentally this is tough. There is noone there to pull you out of the work rut (which has affected me quite alot this week).

Hence why momentum comes in. I work a job which is solving my company's software issues. This can be rewarding, but it is a solo thing. I work in a team of 6, our conversation is on Skype. Socially this isn't ideal, not only do I come back from work drained, but I am socially dry.

To get lubricated, I need to do warm ups. It depends how I feel, it could be as basic as asking for the directions to an obscure location, to telling a girl she's hot and why. I usually class the first few as throwaways. Efficiently, this is not ideal but it works. And as I don't go out with anyone until the weekends, it is my only option.

Particularly in my last post, I sounded negative. This is due to writing it at work. I didn't feel that way, in fact I think taking a girl from the street into a bar is a result I need, to prove to myself that I can move forward.

During my last year of uni, my daygame was top class. I was shagging a bird a month, and was putting minimal mental and approach effort in. When I would go out I'd feel like I was walking on a cloud. The past couple of months I've been in a hardcore plateau. My motivation had diminished, but through success, I can move forward.

Daygame can be incredibly enjoyable, but this is due to one thing: interactions going well. Success breeds success. This is why the emphasis is mainly on your mood and momentum.

I completely agree that I should care less and focus on enjoying myself, be that through chatting to birds or not.

In your last comment you ask me to describe how my warm ups differ from other approaches. I believe that I have some sort of lack of belief within myself which prevents me from persisting, I will just eject out of a conversation (as I did yesterday in my first approach) and say I still did the approach, essentially to get my numbers up.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK