View Single Post
(#91)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-09-2015, 09:16 AM

22/9/2015
I walked into town yesterday, feeling like I didn't want to do anything. I approached a girl outside Tottenham court station. She stopped, liked it. But for some reason I ejected. I could clearly see she wanted to know what would happen next.

I kept on coming up with excuses not to approach, "it's dark, I feel like a stalker, she's not hot, she's too hot, ok fine just another". The next one was a black girl, who eyed me as I started walking to another girl. She was hotter and well she eyed me. It went ok, I could've done better, but sadly it didn't get past you look nice.

As stating in my previous I've learnt smiling more is important, so they don't think you're boring...or crazy. I need to persist more, but I'll let myself off for it being the second one and I really wasn't feeling it.

Finally the last one was a tourist which I approached in Covent Garden, Brazillian. Ended up taking her off to a pub for a drink. She was a bore and kept talking about Brazillian politics. In fact I had more fun making fun of the Americans next to us. I felt like it wasn't on so I left to go home after an hour. Maybe I should've persisted. Who knows, added her on Facebook. The only thing I'd fault myself on in the stop is talking too fast and not building up anticipation for my teases. I was nervous and wanted to blurt out everything at once.

I'm quite happy though, in the past 3 days I've spoken to 19 girls and got my first instant date.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK