View Single Post
(#90)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-09-2015, 07:06 PM

Week commencing 7/9/15
Last weekend I really hit bottom, approach anxiety hit me hard. Even throughout the whole week, I'd felt maybe I'd regressed to when I was a 19 year old trying to do approaches in St. Albans.

I ended up doing 2 during that week and 2 on the weekend.

20/9/15
Today was perfect, I decided to try something new, I went to the less busier side of Oxford street to attempt to do some warm ups. I did 5 before I went to get a coffee. On the second outting my anxiety built up, but I managed to do another 5. All being good reactions. After 10 I crashed, anxiety crept back up again until I saw...

Serendipity and MarkUK, we caught up a bit, did some approaches. And I ended on 16 approaches.

Notes:
Of the girls I spoke to, about 6 of them I got past the hey you look cute because xyz. And I could've gone further with 3 if I didn't run out of things to say. This will improve if I can do this amount more regularly.

Most of the reactions were good and if they weren't it was due to a weak approach or the girl just not digging me. The big key is to smile!

Generally after a while as per usual, my game dissipates. Today it did, but it was only the last 2 where I went in weakly, without believing I'd do alright.

This week was a massive change to how I've been in the last couple of months. I can only improve if I do approaches. I will keep this up!

Oh p.s. I'm loving this fashion week thingy. Hot girls everywhere. Hipsters, fashion girls! ooooo baby!

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 20-09-2015 at 07:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
DaveM2015 (20-09-2015)