Thread: Loud club
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-09-2015, 09:21 PM

Right, back to the problem at large. What you are specifically asking for is a routine for a loud environment and how to get a girl alone with you.

What you need to first say to yourself, what are you trying to achieve. If you are socially aware, you'd know there isn't a some sort of magical way of chatting to birds.

Why don't you do this, go to a loud club with your buddy and try to have a conversation next to the speakers. What you'll quickly find is you can't talk. But what you can do is communicate. With your gestures, with your facial expressions. You can understand why a gambit doesn't work here. Alternately you can speak in your friends ear...which may turn you gay, so use at your own risk.

To get a girl on their own, it'll be obvious, either her friends will go off or she's just talking to you. Come up with a decent excuse to take her to see your favourite watering fountain away from her friends.

As is normal on this forum, we cater every answer to the person we talk to. Get off the routines, structure is fine in the beginning, understand what you are trying to achieve. But eventually you need to get out of it and freewheel. But most importantly, don't be a weird cunt.

edit: fuck sake Stein...

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 14-09-2015 at 09:24 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
kowalski (14-09-2015), Richard (14-09-2015), Stein (14-09-2015)