View Single Post
(#89)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-09-2015, 12:05 AM

Ok so I didn't get the job, I caught tonsillitis the week before and couldn't revise. Brilliant experience though.

The saturday prior, I felt like going into town to get some fresh air and talk to some honeys.

22/8/15
Spoke to 10 girls, no numbers, my game has been pretty shit recently. I've only just figured out why, but it's also a lack of consistently going out.

After my interview on the 24th. The tonsillitis crept back in, and as well as going to my mums until...

30/7/15
I came out purely to get some air and promised myself not to talk to anyone. I met up with my younger cousin later. We always have the patter and stare away at the pretty ladies as you do with your mates. He really suprised me. Went up to a really hot Thai girl he then went and did another, then another. Ended up doing 5. I was flabbergasted. It was like watching him grow up. Put a tear to my eye. Anyway, he forced me to do one...well more like I got jealous he was having fun and I wasn't.

31/8/15
I went out alone to do 10, ended up getting quite annoyed and only doing 2.

1/9/15
Ended up doing 5. So happy with the day, I can't seem to get the conversation going, but had a laugh with a girl who had a silly hat on. Called her pied piper.

6/9/15
Went out with my cousin again. We had a proper laugh, ended up doing 4 and then another 3 when he left. Had two or three decent conversations. One of which I completely forgot to get the number because I thought it was going badly. In hindsight we were having a bit of banter and it was going ok.

Right, so the reason today went alot better is because I figured I'm pussying out way to soon. I'm not even getting past the opener and stacking. When I first started doing daygame again this year I got a run of success and completely stopped having proper conversations, whilst still riding the wave of success. This caused a bit of a habit. And after taking a break, when I wasn't getting success I continued like this blindly.

So the target is to relax a bit more and actually try to talk, ride out the awkwardness until they leave.

Oh yeah and I did 18 this week. Go me!

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 07-09-2015 at 10:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
DaveM2015 (07-09-2015)