View Single Post
(#18)
Old

Default 06-08-2015, 11:13 PM

This is only a mini one as I want to put proper approaches on here soon.

I'm at the end of a works night it's still only 1030 I'm about to leave and a group of 10 hot girls walk in late twenties. My old self would freak out and wish I was speaking to them. As the group I'm with are walking out I'm like no I'm not anxious I'm actually excited and want to know the group so I walk over to the girls and say where is good to go tonight as u doubt know around here. They love it and seem pleased I've spoken to them. We chat for a bit high five etc

I have to go as mates are outside to give me lift home but I realise, I still have a long way to go but subtly and slowly with my perceirance things are changing. It felt so much more easy to approach than five months ago, I am still way too self concious in general but I'm loving recognition of this shift and plan on doing more of it.

An update on the black girl I pulled at the house party, I met up with her last Sunday, she had her baby so slightly limited logistically but she admited she should have come home with me last week for drinks which was good. I text her in the week saying as I've just come back from a lads trip to South france I have a lot of wine that I need help drinking. She wants to cook for me this sat so will see how goes.

I'm off travelling around thailand Cambodia and Vietnam for 3 weeks in sept so excited about what it has in store in terms of self discovery if that's not too hippy lol

Last edited by DaveM2015; 07-08-2015 at 12:02 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveM2015 For This Useful Post:
PostScript (07-08-2015), Sugarspin (08-08-2015)