View Single Post
(#85)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-08-2015, 09:42 PM

29/7/15
I didn't manage to get out until Wednesday this week. I had a bit of a health problem, so stayed indoors. When I did manage to get out I was absolutely knackered due to having to wait at the doctors for two hours. I managed to do four warm ups and one proper approach before retiring.

30/7/15
Was first day my wing was out and managed three approaches. One was decent. During the previous week I was trying to figure out some sort of way to have something to talk about when opening. So here comes my super Pua technique which promises to get you laid with super models.

A Assumption (country,job)
C Compliment (legs,facial,fashion) x2
T Tease (walk,face,fashion)
A Animal/Character

I do that before I approach and don't have to worry about running out of things to say.

31/7/15
I had a date with the black girl from Sunday. Turned out she was an absolute princess. Kept questioning why I was getting close to her touching her and looking at her. In hindsight I made a few errors. Most girls barely give me shit tests and if they do, I handle it through my banter. Today I wasn't banterous. This one gave me a ton. I was also a little needy.

1/8/15
Did seven, I always start off quite well. Banterous, happy but when I don't keep going, my mood dissipates. Got a number off one who wouldn't stop giggling.

2/8/15
There wasn't too much out today. I managed five. The best one was the last one, but even that was a bit shit.

Things to work on
Do the first 5 within the first hour. This week I only managed 20. 10 less than minimum.
Keep practicing acta. As occasionally I take too long with it.

This week is quite a big week for me. I have an interview at a big project management firm in London. I'd really like this job so I can move back to London. The pay is decent enough, so I can still save enough for the properties I plan to invest in.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 03-08-2015 at 12:26 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
DaveM2015 (03-08-2015), Sugarspin (05-08-2015)