View Single Post
(#84)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-07-2015, 09:26 AM

26/7/15

This was by far the best day in a long time, I got 4 warm ups done before I decided to just go ahead and do my 5 proper ones.

The first two ran off as I got tongue tied (I'm trying to keep my opener different and although it holds a similar structure, it's unique).
The third one was a french girl who I teased her about basing her style off of Dennis the Menace, had a little chat before my mind went blank and I asked her a boring question. She was loving it though.
The fourth by far one of the best approaches I've done, it was one of those conversations that makes you go. That's why I do this. I complimented her elegant walk but inevitably ended up taking the piss out of her, conversationally I was free, jumping from her work to movies. My only regret was not asking her for a drink there and then, I was contemplating it, but chickened out. I grabbed her number and got a response...my first black girl.
The final approach was not as good, I came in with a good mood from the previous girl But got tongue tied and ended up weirdly saying "that looks sexy". It's fine to say that, but I just didn't commit to it enough.

So all in all a good day. I'm going to count the warm ups as approaches and slowly replace them with normal ones to convince myself I can go up to enough cute girls in the time frame.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
Sugarspin (27-07-2015)