View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-07-2015, 02:53 PM

Quote:
After some talking, she takes cigarette and says some random stuff about forming tunnel with our hands and blowing smoke between us. Random although it felt near to kissing as faces nearly touching.
lol it wasn't random you wally, it was a confident woman hitting on you!

Quote:
She wispers in my ear we should try and ditch the others and go somewhere else, without making them feel too uncomfortable I get a bit touchy with Muna while chatting.
Yeh this was her telling you to escalate. You should have left and escalated in the taxi and at home but your mind fucked you over a bit by worrying about others and going for a venue change instead.

FYI you can play games for sexual tension within a group if you use the group as like a lid on a pressure cooker, by getting up to stuff with her that nobody else explicitly sees, to the point where you both have to leave! See what I mean?

Quote:
She ask me about my place and do I live with anyone, I say i own flat but have housemate. We're chatting on bench in courtyard a lot, she's sitting facing me I have hand on her leg and hers on mine.
You realise she wasn't really interested in your living situation, right? This was her telling you to take her back to yours.

Quote:
Chat, kiss chat. After a bit we go to dance floor and she is properly grinding and I sense it is so on. She even puts ice cube from her drink and kisses me and passes me it in mouth lol
lol r u facepaming yet?

Quote:
A bit later on floor I suggest grabbing a few drinks back at mine, this time she says she can't as she has babysitter (she has a 1 year old son which she mentioned at bbq also).
Just bit too late mate, missed the window. Now she's thinking about getting back for her nipper.

Quote:
part of me is thinking maybe I pushed for the house drinks too much and seemed too keen?
No…the opposite! Not keen and decisive enough.

Quote:
she seems disappointed
No shit!

I think you just got a horny single mum on the prowl and couldn't believe it was happening, which is understandable. Try again with her, I think she'll know you didn't mean to let the opportunity slide. Hit her up with a flirty text n see what happens.

"Civilise the mind, make savage the body"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PostScript For This Useful Post:
DaveM2015 (26-07-2015), kowalski (11-10-2015), Sugarspin (27-07-2015), top-hat (26-07-2015)