View Single Post
(#83)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-07-2015, 10:12 AM

Hey guys, I want to start documenting what I'm doing again. I'm going on a bit of downer and have been since my last post. I took a holiday to Ibiza which was brilliant to get away from work as well as game.

Two weeks ago, I told my wings I wanted to do more solo stuff because we just weren't doing enough when we were out. In the beginning that was fine, but now it's gotten to the point where I just can't do any approaches. Mentally when I'm walking around my mind is calm until it starts getting towards the end my session (which I'm trying to keep to 1.5-2 hours in the week and 3-4 hours on the weekend).

I know I can do the approach, but as soon as I get in, the women seem to be giving me a weird expression as if they want to leave. Which is probably because I look like I'm scared and I don't want to be there.

I plan on doing 30-50 approaches a week. And from this point I will be accounting for that.

25/6/2015
Had a huge meal which made me fall asleep on the train. When I got into town, I just really couldn't be asked to do anything. I followed a few girls down the road, trying to figure out what I liked about them, as soon as I did they walked into a shop or restaurant. It got to the point where I did one approach and just did my scripted shit instead of telling her why I thought she was cute.

In the next session, I'm going to do 5 warm ups to get out of my head then 5 actual approaches.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
DaveM2015 (26-07-2015), kowalski (26-07-2015)