View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Default 26-07-2015, 02:43 AM

House party/town

This is a mini update only as I want to try and document more cold approaches than anything.

At a friends bbq, get chatting to this cute black girl who seems really cool, it's going well and she's definately into me. I Go out into dark back garden for a smoke, she comes out and smokes with me, I can definately detect a sexual vibe. After some talking, she takes cigarette and says some random stuff about forming tunnel with our hands and blowing smoke between us. Random although it felt near to kissing as faces nearly touching.

I'm talking with her more, and occasionally grab her waist, I go in for the snog and it's good. Later, a small breakaway group go to a bar for drink, then try and go to livelier place but there's a queue. It's annoying as there's four of us, the queue isn't budging. I suggest after party at mine, they all seem keen but can't get cab. She wispers in my ear we should try and ditch the others and go somewhere else, without making them feel too uncomfortable I get a bit touchy with Muna while chatting. They get hint and say getting bus. We go onto next place, she pays for me and I get drinks. She ask me about my place and do I live with anyone, I say i own flat but have housemate. We're chatting on bench in courtyard a lot, she's sitting facing me I have hand on her leg and hers on mine. Chat, kiss chat. After a bit we go to dance floor and she is properly grinding and I sense it is so on. She even puts ice cube from her drink and kisses me and passes me it in mouth lol

A bit later on floor I suggest grabbing a few drinks back at mine, this time she says she can't as she has babysitter (she has a 1 year old son which she mentioned at bbq also). I suggest maybe a couple at hers but she says about the babysitter but I should go for drinks near hers in near future, it sounds like a simple case of logistics as she seems seriously horny however part of me is thinking maybe I pushed for the house drinks too much and seemed too keen?

We're outside she says she's going to get cab home (other direction to mine), she seems disappointed, we swap numbers kiss then I head to kebab place alone.

Last edited by DaveM2015; 26-07-2015 at 09:02 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveM2015 For This Useful Post:
PostScript (26-07-2015), top-hat (26-07-2015)