View Single Post
(#13)
Old

Default 25-07-2015, 03:44 AM

Works social - (hotel club basement) then onto a club at 12:30am

Chatting and dancing at works private club. Later a big group of us went to a public club, it felt like I was on home turf and immediately more motivated to approach. It was funny I turned into an approach machine but with at first really bad results!

3 cute girls dancing on the floor, I ask one of them what their out for they say a few girls from from work, I start to say we're on a works do and are partying way too hard but halfway through she just turns away and starts dancing with her mates ouch

A lot of girls in Hawaiian hats and big glasses, I ask one of the girls about glasses and says is she out for a birthday, she says something brief the turns away. I turn to mates and carry on dancing. A bit later the girls are near the bar one of them seems into me she comes over and chat a lot telling me about her group and how one of the girls had a car crash a few weeks ago and has metal plate in her arm. I ask her name we chat for a bit we do some selfies. Later her and her mates are struggling to take a group selfie I offer to take one and say it's painful watching, afterwards I nick her phone and take selfies with my mates, they seem to find it funny.

At bar when me and mates are getting drinks I see a cute girl on her own wonder over and say something like I'm loving this club since it's had the refurb, she says something I say I'm here in big works do and this is after party. She points to a guy down the bar and tells me he is her boyfriend ouch

I approach two girls about half hour later near bar, chatting to them for a bit and get flow on then two guys come over from nowhere it looks like the girls no them, one of them just looks at my and I smile and nod and wonder back to mates ouch lol

In big circle with workmates including girls, one of the girls fancies me but I'm not that keen. Some other girls I was chatting to at bar come over and try and take my novelty oversized glasses (yeah random lol a girl gave them to me earlier) I say I want them back after and ask her name. It goes better this time and she chats for a bit, her mates get photo then actually give them back. Throughought the night they keep wondering over and dancing near me. I wonder over to them all and smile and dance near them, by this time it's 230am I've been drinking a lot and not really got the energy.

Last edited by DaveM2015; 25-07-2015 at 10:28 AM.