View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-10-2009, 08:53 AM

Tues 17th Oct
Me and Dolphin Dave head to The Trafford Centre to see what’s happening ladies-wise and so I can pick up some stuff to play football. So we wander in, it’s the first time I’d been in about 3 years. I’d never been a big fan of the place, shopping on the traditional streets my usual preference. Anyway we get the ball rolling and chat innocently to a couple of shop assistants. One in particular I approached with ‘Hi, how’s it going’. She was folding clothes. She starred at me as if to say ‘Do I know you?’ She says nothing. I then say ‘I thought you looked bored so thought I’d come and say hi’. This didn’t really go down well at all. I walk off and then see her again a few minutes later. I try again ‘Do you have any woolly V-neck jumpers’. She takes me over to them, again sayign nothing. I ask her what colour she think would suit me but she isn’t having any of it, ‘what colour would you like?’ This girl isn’t in the mood for chatting with me today. I give up. I guess there’s a number of reactions girls can have to the initial surprise of a day time approach and a number of moods they can be in. Maybe they just don't want to talk to anyone today, don't take it personally. I for one didn’t hold firm though and let her surprised reaction phase me into rushing a response. Attraction potentially lost, if there was any in the first place.

We move on and decide to have a mooch in Ann Summer’s. Plenty to see in there and quite a few girls. This was a high pressure environment to open in with sexually charged objects everywhere. Dave picks up a bondage wip and asks a girl nearby if she’s use in on a man. She has no hesitation, ‘Oh yes’. We depart and wander round some more. We both chatted to one or two shop assistants again to keep things fresh, not much in the way of customers though. Only couples and mum and daughters... very thin on the ground, and not much I could get my teeth into attraction wise.

Finally I do open a stranger. A couple of girls looking at plates in John Lewis. I walk over ‘Hi I saw you and had to come and tell you, I think you’re beautiful’... this came over so damn cheesy!! Haha! I didn’t say it with sincerity to be honest, plus I waited for a reaction (bad mistake). I didn’t move the conversation on and ejected. What could they say, 'Thankyou, what's you name?' and fall into my arms!

So a few things to learn. I need to apply more sincerity to my compliments to girls, do I mean it when I say it?! I think most of all I need to start ignoring the girls initial response. Whether she is positive or cold I should let this bounce off me and plough on regardless and talk to her. In short, looking for validation from my approaches was today’s main problem.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 28-10-2009 at 08:59 AM. Reason: grammar issues
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (28-10-2009)