View Single Post
(#82)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-05-2015, 08:40 AM

Mission log 17052015

Morning lads. I've been going through alot recently and I hate coming on here to vent because to be honest my game has come on leaps and bounds. I am now getting the gist of the model(yes I'm following structure to this, shoot me). The only part I can't get past is after the hook point. I've always hated normal conversation and thought it was too mundane, which yes means most of the time I'm a banterous bastard from the get go or the complete opposite when I'm not feeling creative(which I'll usually eject if I don't think is fun).

About a month back I approach this cute Swedish number who from the get go was banterous back. I loved it. I got her out four times and had sex on the second and third date.

In between the third and fourth date I thought it would be a good idea to see a therapist (Skeletor if anyone remembers him), I knew there was something I was lacking and after his session it was very clear that I required a girl to give me a good inclination that shes interested (be it through banter, eye sparkle, etc) before I let go in set, that I find it hard to connect emotionally to people and that I was a masculine man, but I neglected the emotional side.

Back to the Swede, Skeletor advised me to tell her that I was going through some things and I am improving myself and that I wanted an open relationship. I did just that but I was scared of telling her about the open relationship and dithered it until the end of the date. Prior to me telling her we were having a good date, me telling her what was up allowed to let go, it looked as if she was getting emotionally closer to me. We went back to hers and I tried to do what all boys do. The issue though was that she had to pick her mum up from the station, I've had this before with my ex and still continued. She was having none of it and in the end I gave up.

After telling her about being in an open relationship, she was completely cool with it. Which took me by surprise and I tried to explain, which ended in me being needy. Seven days on no response from my text which I sent yesterday. Maybe it'll come back, maybe it won't. who knows.

Back to the good. In the last two months I've had 7(after today 8) new girl dates - 3 being tinder, the rest day game, banged 2(1 tinder) birds and got about 20 numbers. My results are improving a hell of alot better than previously and although this past week has been an emotional roller coaster (Swede and a date yesterday with a crazy bird [who had a boyfriend]) every week I'm learning.

Financially I'm sound, my company is expanding to offer 24 hour support. Which means I'll be on call if a major issue occurs for a week every sixth week. This also means I'll be getting more pay, which brings me closer to buying a flat.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 17-05-2015 at 08:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
markuk (18-05-2015)