View Single Post
(#81)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-03-2015, 09:13 PM

I figured I should put a little update up to assess where I'm at compared to me my last update.

The biggest improvement in the last couple of months have been texting and tinder. I had a daye last weekend two dates planned for this week and another planned for a the following week.

In terms of wellbeing, it is still very up and down, as stated in another thread whenever I am dating, I get super nervous in the mornings, this probably stems from being afraid of losing it all. Consistency and having a rotation will only help this(until I decide I want a relationship[which won't happen till I'm back in the big city at least]). Since breaking my wrist, hobbies have been on a back burner as my hobbies are sporty. This obviously hasn't allowed me to be grounded and I'll have regular days where I'll just be annoyed.

In terms of career, although it's not my dream job, I'll have paid off my bills in the coming month, so I can actually save for what I want. Which is a place in London to stick up to rent.

In terms of DayGame, I've reverted to how I was when I started, my sets are shit probably 10% end with a number. I manage to get daygame dates here and there but it's not good enough. The issue is conversations not lasting long enough and being scared of them lasting too long (going back to the "what do I say next" stage).

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 29-03-2015 at 09:33 PM.