View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Banned

Default 29-03-2015, 06:12 AM

As for myself, when all is considered regarding people and their problematic ways, well I have lower expectations in general. It makes me so that I trust in myself, that I conduct myself properly, then I can hold my head up, so to speak. But it is more than this. I conduct myself well in order that I can keep a true and steady inner compass, and can follow this, making life better and less problematic. I try to keep it real, to face whatever it is that needs to be faced. To be able to admit when others are right and I am wrong, to apologize if it is right to do so. To try and be fair, just and wise. And I enjoy this.

The End.

Note: That music video with the clown, where this guy can't pull that bird. Well this is an illustration of how a person's idealized sexual self was threatened, and that is why it affected him so much. I think it is a great idea, because I feel it very much sometimes, like even when I see a beautiful woman, a really beautiful woman go past me, fleetingly, and i know I will never be able to be close to her, such are the circumstances. It is gutting, and can stay with me for weeks. She fancied that comedian guy over him, she regarded him as a stupid boy, and he felt like a stupid boy, and it actually really disturbed him psychologically. This is why I think it was something which had a song written, as it was really very much more powerful to the songwriter, so wrote a song to sort of do some therapy. Clearly they were very affected. Look at it again in this psychological way. https://youtu.be/__-cI_oM_lM (full screen essential).