Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 27-03-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virg31 View Post
Stein whats your method?
Dude you should trust kowalski and Stein. They have a lot of experience and I find their perception/deduction of root problems and best courses of action are usually second to none.

I've just quoted your line from above because I think it demonstrates where the problem lies with PU and your current approach.
The seduction community
There is this terrible idea/theory that girls need to be persuaded to enter into a physical or any other type of activity/relationship with you and that you can do so by using a particular method/set of behaviours

I prefer the idea of being an attractive person which most of the people on this forum do too. Become a better person, not by learning stupid lines, but by developing yourself so that you are an open, confident individual who betters the world around them with their conversation, humour & interests.

There is no short cut to this. No lines. And you have to figure out who that person is to develop.

Pretty tough to sell to guys on the internet which is why people would prefer to fork out money for a couple of quick quips and a blue steel look...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
amit1207 (29-03-2015), dan300 (27-03-2015), kowalski (27-03-2015)