View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-03-2015, 12:46 PM

Lol stop getting so butthurt. Of course it isn't constructive, why would it be? You're the one who showed up bragging like being a 35 year old virgin is awesome because you're shit hot at mystery method. A few people pointed out how ridiculous that is, you got defensive and started bragging about shit I'd find cringey to even admit to, and then we mocked you for it. It's not keyboard warrior shit, it's just calling you dumb for being dumb.

The main metric of game is the results you get. I give zero fucks how 'technical' you are if you're getting consistent results and contributing to everyone's fun while doing it. You're someone who's been doing it for years and has never fucked anyone. And anyone decent at this who's not after your money will tell you that reactions aren't attraction and numbers count for precisely fuck all. If you want to stroke your own ego with that fine, but if you try to convince other people of that or advise people to go your route you should expect people to point out how retarded it is.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Bunch of Twigs (25-03-2015), daleinthedark (25-03-2015), kowalski (25-03-2015), top-hat (25-03-2015)