View Single Post
(#12)
Old

Default 23-03-2015, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarspin View Post
Man I feel for you, you must be crazy anxious.
Hope I'm not stating obvious things here but really want you to get over the line, few thoughts...
Have you tried different condoms- they can vary enormously in size and if they are restrictive cut blood flow
Did you do what Dan300 said - come clean with the lady about the situation and your experience or did you try and front it?
Was it a comfortable and none time pressured environment rather than a car or something?
Did you de-stress as much as possible, bath, shower, deep breathing beforehand etc?
Did you mix alcohol with the viagara?
Sorry if any of this is obvious we just want to help you mate, you're probably anxious as hell and none if this is a problem, truly it isn't!
Thanks for the post, It was in a massage parlour the first time I did tell her and she did get it hard after some work but as it was going in lost it a bit and wasn't hard enough. The second time I saw the same girl but she didn't remember at first about my inexperience and she was horny as hell and she was very wet but this time could hardly stand to attention at all and eventually she remembered and her interest waned. No alcohol.