View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Banned

Default 17-02-2015, 04:50 PM

It is just that, as a middle-aged bloke, over time I have become what you might call sophisticated in my taste.

It is a bit like when you hear of cross dressers or gay guys, etc, saying, 'Well, I suppose i always kinda knew but it took a long time for me to see it for what it was, that this is what I am and like'.

I am like this, too, but with me it is that I have come to see, to realise, that I go for a very specific type. They are rare, but they are definately out there, and I am soooo aware of these 'specifications' that I am tuned in like a radar alarm, can spot them immediately, that they ring my bell so spot on.

The trouble is that they are rare, say one in 500, and then factoring in the availability/possibility, well it is a sad state of affairs.

All-in-all, considering the problems etc, the pitfalls, the deal breakers, etc, I think we are looking at about 3000 to 1. Grim. I just don't know what the future will bode, but I am not even hopeful.

Factor in that I am as I say, a good-looking and fit bloke, and sound. But whilst that is a very big help, it is no help if there is nothing to be helped. Very sad.